|List Price:||$230.00||Get it For $136.54 at Amazon.com||Expiry Date:||In Limited Time|
HOT DEAL! HURRY UP!
|Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rower is the compact, portable way to row yourself into shape… GREAT PRICE! Limited space? Time? Budget? The Body Trac Glider 1050 Rower is for you. Compact and portable with a footprint of 23 1/2″ x 46″, the arms fold down and the rower can be stored in a closet or in the corner of a room. Rowing is widely known to be one of the best all around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength a total body workout that is efficient, effective, low-impact and utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. Rowing is also one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. Steel frame and aluminum center beam is designed to withstand years of use while giving you a stable, comfortable workout; Ball bearing roller system and adjustable hydraulic cylinder resistance arms mimic the smooth motion of rowing on the water; Multifunctional fitness monitor shows speed, distance, time, stroke count, and calories burned during your workout, and keeps you motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals; Smooth gas shock resistance; Easy assembly; Folds to approx. 49 1/2 x 11 3/4 x 9 1/2″ for storage; A great, compact workout at a great price. Order Today! Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rower|
Stamina Body Glider is well built and very easy to use. It takes just a few minutes to assemble the machine.
Relatively, it is a lightweight rowing machine weighing around 35lbs. The light weight makes it easy to move the machine around. Though it costs very low, it gives a look of a more expensive equipment and it provides a feel like the higher priced models.
The resistance is nice and the resistance amount is adjustable. It makes noise when you start to row from the shock absorbing device which provides the resistance. Other than this sound the machine is very quiet.
The foot straps are not comfortable enough. The foot straps are not holding your feet securely against the footrests. Most of the times feet slip out of the pedals, if you use running shoes with big heels. It may be felt better only by the cross-trainers with fairly low heels, but for them too occasionally the feet slip out.
1. When you pull the rowing arms it gives the feeling of Real rowing with (oar-like) action not just pulling on a single T-bar.
2. It is very comfortable for the tall people even above 6 feet.
3. Rowing tension is adjustable.
4. A rigid, sturdy, well-built frame and easy to use.
5. Easy to assemble and reassemble.
6. Takes little space to use.
7. Very low cost.
Most Popular Products
- Gateway ID5815H-CA LX.WC502.003 Notebook PC - Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 2.3GHz, 3GB RAM
- Apple Magic Mouse (MB829LL/A)
- Can You Imagine Melting Clock
- LEGO 3MP Digital Camera
- Kingston 4GB DataTraveler Generation 3 (G3) USB Flash Drive (White & Gray) - DTIG3/4GBZ
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- AgfaPhoto Selecta 14 Digital Camera - 14 Megapixels 2.7" LCD Burgundy
- Acer Aspire AS5742Z-4813 LX.R4P02.164 Notebook PC - Intel Pentium P6200 2.13GHz, 4GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Black
- Canon 300 HS 5096B001 PowerShot Elph Digital Camera - 12 MegaPixels
- Gateway FX Series FX6840-21 PT.GAT02.027 Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, BD-ROM, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit