|List Price:||$69.99||Get it For $27.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Acupressure mats are an ancient tool with its roots in Indian mysticism. With its origin, dating back thousands of years, the acupressure mat is a well tested tool for healing the body and releasing emotional, physical and mental blockages. Use it before bed time and once you learn and get used to doing it every day, you will wake up feeling refreshed and well rested. A very effective tool for releasing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation. When you use the AcupunctureMat regularly for 20 to 40 minutes, you enable your body to release endorphins which in turn stimulates the release of oxytocin, the feel-good hormone. As a result, your body relaxes and releases stress, promoting restful sleep as a result of relief from stressful back and neck pain. The AcupunctureMat combines the ancient practice of acupressure with modern technology, allowing you to regularly engage your body’s healing functions for the cost of a single professional massage.|
Most Popular Products
- Dell XPS X8300-6007BK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB Storage
- SYNERGY 15.6" Computer Backpack by Wenger SwissGear - Best Reviews !
- Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On
- AgfaPhoto Selecta 14 Digital Camera - 14 Megapixels 2.7" LCD Burgundy
- BlackBerry Storm 9530 Unlocked GSM + CDMA Cell Phone with 3.15 MP Camera (Black)- FACTORY-REFURBISHED
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- Microsoft Xbox 360 LPF-00004 Kinect 3D Motion Tracking Sensor for Xbox 360 - Tracks Body Movement as a Controller, includes Kinect Adventures Game, ESRB: E
- Jabra Communications C200 Corded Over-the-Ear Mono Headset w/ 2.5 mm Headset Jack
- KJB Security Camera Lens Cup