|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- Dell XPS X8300-6007BK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB Storage
- SYNERGY 15.6" Computer Backpack by Wenger SwissGear - Best Reviews !
- Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On
- AgfaPhoto Selecta 14 Digital Camera - 14 Megapixels 2.7" LCD Burgundy
- HP Pink 10.1" Mini 210-2061WM Netbook PC, Intel Atom N455 Processor, Windows 7 Starter
- BlackBerry Storm 9530 Unlocked GSM + CDMA Cell Phone with 3.15 MP Camera (Black)- FACTORY-REFURBISHED
- Jabra Communications C200 Corded Over-the-Ear Mono Headset w/ 2.5 mm Headset Jack
- Microsoft Xbox 360 LPF-00004 Kinect 3D Motion Tracking Sensor for Xbox 360 - Tracks Body Movement as a Controller, includes Kinect Adventures Game, ESRB: E
- KJB Security Camera Lens Cup