|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Can You Imagine Melting Clock
- Optoma DS550 SVGA 3D DLP Projector - 2600 Lumens 800 x 600
- Toshiba Satellite Pro C650-EZ1520D Notebook PC - Intel Core i3-2310M 2.10GHz
- Vizio E550VA 54.6" LCD HDTV - 1080p, 1920x1080, 120Hz, LCD HDTV (Refurbished)
- iRobot Roomba 560 Robot Vacuum - Clean up on this deal !
- TRENDnet TEW-647GA Wireless N Gaming Adapter
- SOUL by Ludacris SL150 Pro Hi-Definition On-Ear Headphones
- Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel
- Xbox 360 Chatpad (Keyboard for Text Input)
- Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug