|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Acer AS5750-6438 Notebook - Intel i5-2410M 2.3GHz, 4GB, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit
- Vizio VSB200 HD Sound Bar - SRS TruSurround HD, SRS TruVolume, (Refurbished)
- Q-see QSM1424C4 Surveillance/Network Camera
- Ninja Blender NJ600 XL - Black
- Rock Band 3 Wireless Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar Controller for Xbox 360
- Samsonite Luggage Set - Five Piece Nested Set - Amazing Reviews !
- Escort - Passport All-Band Radar/Laser Detector
- Swiss Precimax Men's Executive Leather Watch
- Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug
- Canon 3818B002 EOS Rebel T1i SLR Digital Camera - EF-S 18-55M Lens, 15MP