|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Just Cavalli Aviator Sunglasses JC070S-B5-67-3-130
- Samsonite DKX 2pc plus Toiletry Bag Luggage Set
- MONARCHY Mens Military Inspired Double Breasted Coated Cotton Belted Trench Coat
- XFX HD-557X-ZHL2 Radeon HD 5570 Video Card - 1GB, DDR3, PCI-Express 2.1
- Star Wars The Force Trainer
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- Cougar WildCat 15 Piece Men's Golf Set (2007 Model)
- Corsair CWCH80 Hydro H80 CPU Liquid Cooler - 120mm Fan
- Acer S201HL bd 20" Widescreen LED Backlit Monitor - Great Reviews !
- Sony Blush Pink 15.5" VAIO VPCEH11FX/P Laptop PC with Intel Pentium Dual-Core B940 and Windows 7 Home Premium