|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Bose Lifestyle V20 5.1-Channel Home Theater System
- 61 Keys Roll up Electronic Piano Keyboard Flexible Roll up Electronic Keyboard Piano
- Sony VAIO VPCP113KX/G Netbook - Intel Atom Z530 1.6GHz, 2GB DDR2, 128GB SSD, 8" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit, Green
- Xbox 360 Chatpad (Keyboard for Text Input)
- LED Light Show Display Cube - Light it up !
- HP Sweet Purple 15.6" Pavilion G6-1A59WM Laptop PC with AMD Athlon II P360 Processor, Windows 7 Home Premium
- Kenmore 24" Portable Dishwasher (1774) ENERGY STAR