|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Can You Imagine Melting Clock
- Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug
- HP Garden Dreams Refurbished 14.5" Pavilion dv5-2129wm Special Edition Laptop PC with AMD Turion II P540 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium
- Apple iPod Touch 32GB MP3 Player - 3.5" Touch Screen, Wi-fi, 3rd Generation, Refurbished
- eMachines Black EL1850G-42w Desktop PC with 18.5" Monitor, Intel Celeron E3400 Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Haier 22" Class 1080p 60hz Led Lcd Hdtv (Black) - A Deal that is Spot On !
- Logitech M570 910-001799 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Coby Blue 1.8" Digital Photo Keychain
- Acer Aspire AS5253-BZ660 LX.RD502.039 Notebook PC - AMD C-50 1.0GHz, 2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, HDMI, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Black
- Acer Aspire AM3900-U3042 PT.SF602.003 Desktop PC - Intel Pentium E6700 3.20GHz, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Intel GMA X4500HD, WiFi-N, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Black