|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Deluxe Comfort Boyfriend Pillow - Micro Bead
- Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug
- Invicta Women's Angel Silver Dial Stainless Steel
- Suck UK Cat Scratch
- Kenmore 24" Portable Dishwasher (1774) ENERGY STAR
- Compaq Presario CQ5320F Desktop PC (Black)
- The Ex 5-Piece Knife Set with Unique Red Figurine Holder
- Xbox 360 Chatpad (Keyboard for Text Input)
- Hoover Widepath Tempo Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Rover App-Controlled Spy Tank with Night Vision - Mission possible !