|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- Sony SSF-7000 Floor-Standing 4-way Speaker with 8" Woofer (Pair)
- Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (32GB) - Unbelievable Reviews
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- Suck UK Cat Scratch
- Black & Decker TLD100 Thermal Leak Detector - Cut Energy Bills Now
- Star Wars The Force Trainer
- HP Pink 10.1" Mini 210-2061WM Netbook PC, Intel Atom N455 Processor, Windows 7 Starter
- Logitech M570 910-001799 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- BIODISH-1000 Hearing Amplifier - Say what ?
- SYX Venture SBM3 Desktop PC - Intel Core i3 2120 3.3 GHz