|List Price:||$90.00||Get it For $34.99 at Buy.com||Expiry Date:||02/01/2011|
(Click Here to Enlarge)
HOT DEAL! Hurry Up!
|Christopher Wicks, owner and designer of English Laundry, was born a child of the sixties in Manchester, England. His childhood pastime of sketching shirts, shoes, and guitars became a life-long career in designing men’s and women’s apparel. At 22 years old, Chris designed men’s formal shirts for one of England’s largest gentlemen’s shirt manufacturers. English Laundry woven shirts are based on selected English stripes, plaids and solid poplins from the 1960′s and 1970′s. Washed for comfort and well-worn charm, this long sleeve English Laundry button-down is a go-to look for relaxed weekend wear. English Laundry runs small, Street Moda recommends ordering up a size (if you typically wear a Medium, order a Large). Style # ELW1061.|
Most Popular Products
- I-Inc IP191ABB 19" Class Widescreen LCD HD Monitor - 1366 x 738, 5ms, Anti-Glare, Black
- D-Link DGL-4500 Xtreme N Selectable Dual Band Gaming Router - 300Mbps, 802.11n, Gigabit
- Can You Imagine Melting Clock
- Mitsubishi WD65638 65" 3D Ready Home Cinema DLP TV - 1080p, 1920x1080, 16:9, 3 HDMI, (Open Box)
- Deluxe Comfort Boyfriend Pillow - Micro Bead
- Equinox Translucent Color Changing LED Ambiance Lamp with Remote
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- HP Pavilion p6520f Desktop, AMD Athlon X4 635 (2.9GHz), 6GB, 1TB, DVD+RW, HD audio, Windows 7 Premium 64-bit - Refurbished - WW640AAR#ABA
- Rover App-Controlled Spy Tank with Night Vision - Mission possible !
- Griffin Stylus for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and other touchscreens (GC16040)