Kingston Digital SSDNow V-Series Notebook Upgrade Kit – Solid State Drive – 128 GB – SATA-300 (SNV425-S2BN/128GB)
|List Price:||$269.99||Get it For $239.99 at Macmall.com||Expiry Date:||01/31/2011|
(click here to Enlarge)
|Adding an SSD to a desktop already using a standard hard disk drive is a smart and efficient way to upgrade. Transferring the operating system and applications from the HDD to the SSD allows the SSD to be used as a bootable drive that takes full advantage of the flash-based technology.For notebooks, SSDNow drives are a perfect replacement for hard drives resulting in faster, more reliable performance. Making this change will improve a notebook’s efficiency in a wide range of tasks, from booting up to running the most robust operating system and demanding applications.SSDNow uses a standard SATA interface but, unlike a regular HDD, SSD is very rugged and built with no moving parts, making it ideal for power users and road warriors who push the limits of their notebooks. Other benefits include reduced power usage, less noise and less heat generation. Kingston’s SSDNow V Series offers performance gains and power consumption reductions at a fraction of the cost of a system.|
Most Popular Products
- Can You Imagine Airzooka Toy - Black or Silver
- LED Light Show Display Cube - Light it up !
- BIODISH-1000 Hearing Amplifier - Say what ?
- Samsonite Women's Xspace 21.5" Expandable Spinner
- Yamaha YPG-235 76-key Portable Grand Graded-Action USB Keyboard
- Sony VRDMC6 DVDirect DVD Recorder - 5.1 Surround Sound, USB, Refurbished
- LaCie 1TB USB 2.0 7200RPM Desktop External Hard Drive - Design by Neil Poulton - Refurbished - 301304U
- Olympus SP-800UZ 14 Megapixel Digital Camera with 30x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom, 3" LCD, HD Movie, Dual Image Stabilization - 227665
- eMachines Ultra-Slim ER1401-57 PT.NBZ02.003 Desktop PC - AMD Athlon II Neo K325 1.3GHz, 2GB DDR3, 250GB HDD
- JVC RB-GCFM1VUS Picsio HD Pocket Camcorder - 8 Megapixel, 4x Digital Zoom, 2.0" LCD, HDMI, USB, 34.5MB Internal + SD, Purple, (Refurbished)