Kingston Digital SSDNow V-Series Notebook Upgrade Kit – Solid State Drive – 128 GB – SATA-300 (SNV425-S2BN/128GB)
|List Price:||$269.99||Get it For $239.99 at Macmall.com||Expiry Date:||01/31/2011|
(click here to Enlarge)
|Adding an SSD to a desktop already using a standard hard disk drive is a smart and efficient way to upgrade. Transferring the operating system and applications from the HDD to the SSD allows the SSD to be used as a bootable drive that takes full advantage of the flash-based technology.For notebooks, SSDNow drives are a perfect replacement for hard drives resulting in faster, more reliable performance. Making this change will improve a notebook’s efficiency in a wide range of tasks, from booting up to running the most robust operating system and demanding applications.SSDNow uses a standard SATA interface but, unlike a regular HDD, SSD is very rugged and built with no moving parts, making it ideal for power users and road warriors who push the limits of their notebooks. Other benefits include reduced power usage, less noise and less heat generation. Kingston’s SSDNow V Series offers performance gains and power consumption reductions at a fraction of the cost of a system.|
Most Popular Products
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- Sony KDL55EX500 55" Class BRAVIA LCD HDTV - 1080p, 1920x1080, 120Hz, 16:9, USB, VGA, 4x HDMI
- Samsonite Luggage Set - Five Piece Nested Set - Amazing Reviews !
- Oggz - By Can You Imagine
- MANGROOMER - Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
- Suck UK Cat Scratch
- LED Light Show Display Cube - Light it up !
- Mitsubishi WD65C10 65" 3D Ready DLP HDTV - 1080p, 1920x1080, 16:9, 120Hz Sub-Frame Rate, 3 HDMI
- Gateway SX2801-07E Refurbished Desktop PC - Intel Pentium Dual Core E5700 3.0GHz, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Dell Inspiron 17.3" i17R-1979RB Laptop PC with Intel Pentium Dual Core P6100 Processor, Webcam, HDMI-Out & Windows 7 Home Premium