The Billion Dollar Game: Behind the Scenes of the Greatest Day In American Sport – Super Bowl Sunday
|List Price:||$15.00||Get it For $9.75 at Amazon.com||Expiry Date:||In Limited Time|
(click here to Enlarge)
HOT OFFER! Hurry Up!
|In The Billion Dollar Game, New York Times bestselling author Allen St. John gets rare access to the people and corporations that mastermind this iconic event. He goes into the FOX Sports broadcast booth with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, and the longtime director/producer team of Artie Kempner and Richie Zyontz. St. John gets a front-row seat in the Madison Avenue conference rooms where the massive Anheuser-Busch campaign is being tested in focus groups, and he takes readers behind-the-scenes with stadium architect Peter Eisenman, and the billion-dollar deals brokered in Phoenix preceding Super Bowl XLII. Covering the political snafus, the organizational nightmares, and the well-oiled hype machine, St. John weaves a fascinating portrait of the National Football League and the Super Bowl–and examines how all the elements miraculously come together to create the biggest cultural phenomenon in American sport.|
Most Popular Products
- Dell Piano Black Inspiron 560 Desktop PC with Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5700 Processor, 20" Widescreen Monitor, Windows 7 Home Premium
- Samsung 2333T 23" Class Widescreen LCD HD Monitor - 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 50000:1 Dynamic, 8ms, VGA, DVI
- Fascinations Levitron Globe Ion
- Samsung ML-2165W Wireless Mono Laser Printer - Up to 21 ppm Print Speed, 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Able Planet True Fidelity IR200T Wireless Headphones - Single Channel Transmitter
- Suck UK Cat Scratch
- Clore CS1000 CarStart Ultra-Portable 900 Peak Amp Jump Starter with 12 Volt Power
- Sony VRDMC6 DVDirect DVD Recorder - 5.1 Surround Sound, USB, Refurbished
- KJB Security Camera Lens Cup
- BIODISH-1000 Hearing Amplifier - Say what ?