The Billion Dollar Game: Behind the Scenes of the Greatest Day In American Sport – Super Bowl Sunday
|List Price:||$15.00||Get it For $9.75 at Amazon.com||Expiry Date:||In Limited Time|
(click here to Enlarge)
HOT OFFER! Hurry Up!
|In The Billion Dollar Game, New York Times bestselling author Allen St. John gets rare access to the people and corporations that mastermind this iconic event. He goes into the FOX Sports broadcast booth with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, and the longtime director/producer team of Artie Kempner and Richie Zyontz. St. John gets a front-row seat in the Madison Avenue conference rooms where the massive Anheuser-Busch campaign is being tested in focus groups, and he takes readers behind-the-scenes with stadium architect Peter Eisenman, and the billion-dollar deals brokered in Phoenix preceding Super Bowl XLII. Covering the political snafus, the organizational nightmares, and the well-oiled hype machine, St. John weaves a fascinating portrait of the National Football League and the Super Bowl–and examines how all the elements miraculously come together to create the biggest cultural phenomenon in American sport.|
Most Popular Products
- Just Cavalli Aviator Sunglasses JC070S-B5-67-3-130
- Samsonite DKX 2pc plus Toiletry Bag Luggage Set
- MONARCHY Mens Military Inspired Double Breasted Coated Cotton Belted Trench Coat
- XFX HD-557X-ZHL2 Radeon HD 5570 Video Card - 1GB, DDR3, PCI-Express 2.1
- Star Wars The Force Trainer
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- Cougar WildCat 15 Piece Men's Golf Set (2007 Model)
- Corsair CWCH80 Hydro H80 CPU Liquid Cooler - 120mm Fan
- Acer S201HL bd 20" Widescreen LED Backlit Monitor - Great Reviews !
- Sony Blush Pink 15.5" VAIO VPCEH11FX/P Laptop PC with Intel Pentium Dual-Core B940 and Windows 7 Home Premium