The Billion Dollar Game: Behind the Scenes of the Greatest Day In American Sport – Super Bowl Sunday
|List Price:||$15.00||Get it For $9.75 at Amazon.com||Expiry Date:||In Limited Time|
(click here to Enlarge)
HOT OFFER! Hurry Up!
|In The Billion Dollar Game, New York Times bestselling author Allen St. John gets rare access to the people and corporations that mastermind this iconic event. He goes into the FOX Sports broadcast booth with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, and the longtime director/producer team of Artie Kempner and Richie Zyontz. St. John gets a front-row seat in the Madison Avenue conference rooms where the massive Anheuser-Busch campaign is being tested in focus groups, and he takes readers behind-the-scenes with stadium architect Peter Eisenman, and the billion-dollar deals brokered in Phoenix preceding Super Bowl XLII. Covering the political snafus, the organizational nightmares, and the well-oiled hype machine, St. John weaves a fascinating portrait of the National Football League and the Super Bowl–and examines how all the elements miraculously come together to create the biggest cultural phenomenon in American sport.|
Most Popular Products
- Sony SSF-7000 Floor-Standing 4-way Speaker with 8" Woofer (Pair)
- Oggz - By Can You Imagine
- Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (32GB) - Unbelievable Reviews
- Rockland Luggage Skate Wheels 4 Piece Luggage Set
- Suck UK Cat Scratch
- Black & Decker TLD100 Thermal Leak Detector - Cut Energy Bills Now
- Star Wars The Force Trainer
- HP Pink 10.1" Mini 210-2061WM Netbook PC, Intel Atom N455 Processor, Windows 7 Starter
- Logitech M570 910-001799 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- BIODISH-1000 Hearing Amplifier - Say what ?