The Billion Dollar Game: Behind the Scenes of the Greatest Day In American Sport – Super Bowl Sunday
|List Price:||$15.00||Get it For $9.75 at Amazon.com||Expiry Date:||In Limited Time|
(click here to Enlarge)
HOT OFFER! Hurry Up!
|In The Billion Dollar Game, New York Times bestselling author Allen St. John gets rare access to the people and corporations that mastermind this iconic event. He goes into the FOX Sports broadcast booth with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, and the longtime director/producer team of Artie Kempner and Richie Zyontz. St. John gets a front-row seat in the Madison Avenue conference rooms where the massive Anheuser-Busch campaign is being tested in focus groups, and he takes readers behind-the-scenes with stadium architect Peter Eisenman, and the billion-dollar deals brokered in Phoenix preceding Super Bowl XLII. Covering the political snafus, the organizational nightmares, and the well-oiled hype machine, St. John weaves a fascinating portrait of the National Football League and the Super Bowl–and examines how all the elements miraculously come together to create the biggest cultural phenomenon in American sport.|
Most Popular Products
- Deluxe Comfort Boyfriend Pillow - Micro Bead
- Big Mouth Toys The Gun Mug
- Suck UK Cat Scratch
- The Ex 5-Piece Knife Set with Unique Red Figurine Holder
- Hoover Widepath Tempo Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Xbox 360 Chatpad (Keyboard for Text Input)
- Rover App-Controlled Spy Tank with Night Vision - Mission possible !
- I-Inc IH283HPB 28 inch Class Widescreen LCD HD Monitor - 1920 x 1200
- 61 Keys Roll up Electronic Piano Keyboard Flexible Roll up Electronic Keyboard Piano
- Kingston 4GB Class 6 Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Flash Card - SD6/4GBKR